Our civil engineers are expert in maximising the potential of a project.
JN’s team of civil engineers specialises in various areas of civil engineering, including stormwater design, site investigations and certifications, flood analysis reports and civil design such as roads, earthworks and pavements.
Our team of experienced civil engineers provides continuous support for each project, right from inception to completion. We carefully examine architectural design drawings to assess their feasibility and environmental impact.
Our primary objective is to ensure that designs are transformed into solutions that are not only safe and sustainable but also cost-effective. We take immense pride in our commitment to implementing the best practices in the industry.
This involves incorporating cutting-edge technical innovations, leveraging system-driven automation efficiencies, and upholding our work principle of delivering expertise with consistency and communication.
We’ve proven our ability to work with all building materials and any type of structure by applying our knowledge to:
- Residential and industrial subdivisions
- Infrastructure appraisal, reporting, costing and management strategies
- Bridges and earth retaining systems
- Bulk earthworks modelling and quantity calculations
- Road and pavement designs for all road classifications
- Carparks, driveways, ramps and road frontages
- Stormwater drainage, on site detention, retention and reuse systems
- Flood studies and impact assessments
- Water and sewer reticulation systems
- Erosion and sediment control plans
- Water sensitive urban design
- MUSIC modelling for stormwater quality control
- Construction phase supervision